Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Biffy Clyro – “Friends and Enemies” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 4, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

Still, still, STILL can't believe these guys aren't massive here. Fall Out Boy OPENS for them overseas. They played a 200-cap club in the Twin Cities last month and almost burned the place down.

Video is cool. Looking forward to a new album soon hopefully.

mpflight38 and truelovewaits like this.
  3. MikeERayner

Trusted

You went to that show? I'm a massive Biffy fan from Australia, when they announced that US tour I looked at all the venues to see the sizes. Lost my shit when I saw that venue! Would've been wild! They're not big in Australia either. Saw them to 2000 people last time they were here and have seen them to 800 a few years back.

I actually flew to the UK last year to see them headline Reading + the massive Glasgow show they did. Was unreal to see the other side of it!

4. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Can't wait until these guys get the recognition they deserve in the states. Top 5 band for me

5. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Saw them play to 450 people on that tour too, it's wild.

6. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

This song has such a good feel/vibe to it.

7. aniafc

Trusted

Can't imagine that will happen at this point, sadly

truelovewaits likes this.
  8. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

It WAS unreal. I was 10 feet from Simon the whole night. Set list was aces. It was one of the top 10 shows I've ever seen in my life.

I would love for them to play arenas here, because I think they deserve the success and I know their stage show is wild. But if it means I can see them with a couple hundred die-hards every time they come back here? I'm in.

9. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

It's amazing how much more appreciative of interestingrock music the U.K. is than the US

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  10. MikeERayner

Trusted

Haha yep I know exactly how you feel! I was front row at the 800 cap show I went to and that's definitely a top 10 show for me.
    I'm still hanging out for them to come back to Australia, haven't been since I saw them in the UK last year. I'm gonna appreciate the small show so much more now that I've seen them to 35,000+ people!

11. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Saw these guys at Reading festival in 2013 and it was amazing, and then also saw them in Birmingham with 15,000 people supported by Brand New and they absolutely destroyed the place. Incredible live act and great on record (although Puzzle is still their masterpiece).

redwing91007 likes this.