Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

“Nail the Mix” With Saosin’s Beau Burchell

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 1, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Saosin guitarist, producer, and engineer Beau Burchell is the featured producer on this month’s “Nail the Mix” online course:

Beau Burchell will lead an exclusive livestreaming class offering a complete walkthrough of how he mixed “The Silver String”. NTM subscribers can download the multi-tracks today, then join Burchell for the livestream on May 28. NTM will also host a Q&A chat with Burchell on May 15 at 2:00pm ET, exclusively available to subscribers.

2. ARo24

Regular

Nice reminder to spin their last album this week. I forget how solid it was. Their drummer must get exhausted playing shows he absolutely pounds on the kit. Gotta love it.

3. Beau is one of my favorite musicians to follow on instagram because the stuff he produces is so well done and it's awesome to hear the tones he gets and how stoked he is on it in near-real time haha

4. Second the love for their newest album. I hope we'll get another one once Circa Survive are done with their album.