Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kendrick Lamar Again Tops the Charts

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 1, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Kendrick Lamar once again has the number one album in the country:

Damn.’s second week is driven by streams, as its SEA total is 136,000 units (down 40 percent). The set sold 87,000 in traditional album sales (down 75 percent) and earned 14,000 in TEA units (down 39 percent).

2. "Humble" dropped from the No.1 spot, but thankfully, Ed Sheeran did not go back up! Instead, Bruno's "That's What I Like" finally hit the No.1 spot!! Super stoked--that's an incredible single from one of my favorite pop/R&B albums of 2016.

JRGComedy and skogsraet like this.
  3. Schooner

Trusted

Ed Sheeran 4 lyf
    Ranga represent

4. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Damn

5. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

It makes me so god damn happy that Kendrick is now an artist than can go platinum in less than a month

6. Iamhollywood315

Regular

quite a change considering 2012 SXSW he was a nobody. I'm normally not a hip hop guy but i've listened to it a few times; great for what it is although it'snot really my thing but i can respect him as an artist. he has a good thing going and does it well.