Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sorority Noise – “No Halo” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 1, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. This is everything a music video should be.

BigMouth and AshlandATeam like this.
  3. molassescookies

damn this is good

4. One of the most powerful (and well crafted) songs of 2017 gets an equally powerful music video? I'm down.

Also, the sheer amount of attention to detail in that video was astonishing. And it was so unnerving and yet you couldn't look away. I love that music videos like this are coming out (Microwave's Vomit video last year was similar).

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  5. CuttingMyFingersOff

Trusted

Whoa. That was amazing. It's great when I love a song, then the video takes it to a whole new level. Kyle Thrash is a fucking genius too.

6. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

Such an incredible heart breaking song. The video is insanely well done. Kyle Thrash is a man on a roll with this and the Menzingers last one.

7. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

This is one of best music videos in a long time, alongside After The Party. Kyle has a great way of reaching into the emotions of a song and conveying them in a broad way.

Fantastic song and I can't wait to hear it live at Slam Dunk twice.

Honeymagnolia likes this.
  8. I was an extra in the background, I was wondering how it was going to turn out. AWESOME.

9. CMilliken

Trusted

Great song. Great music video! Stoked to see them on Saturday!