Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Green Day Have a Bunch of Unreleased Stuff

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Mike Dirnt of Green Day talked with Music Feeds about all the unreleased material the band has stored away:

We have so much stuff, and some of it has morphed into other songs, you know, a song that took 10, 20 years to evolve but started off as a jam or started off as us singing a different lyric to it or whatever. I mean, there’s little opuses in other songs and things like that we’ve done that people have never heard.

And:

I don’t know when they’ll see the light of day, but me and Billie always said ‘at some point everything comes out in the wash.’ So, you know, at some point it’ll all come out. We’re not in any hurry to do that because this band has never really been in the business of looking backwards. Maybe some day when we’re older, then we’ll look back.

2. tyler2tall

Trusted Supporter

Cigarettes and Valentines

3. joey-wan kenobi

Happiness is a warm gun mama

I'm down with buying that new album - cuatro, cinco, seis, siete

4. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

It's called Catorce.

joey-wan kenobi, Essie and Jason Tate like this.