Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Paramore Talk About the Struggles of the Past Few Years

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Paramore talked with The Guardian about their upcoming album and the struggles to get it made:

“What I will say is that it’s such bullshit that we’re in a lawsuit,” sighs Williams. “I wasn’t OK for a while; maybe I’m still not.”

Taylor York says that he didn’t even feel Davis’s leaving because he was so used to the pain of Paramore. “I was just numb,” he says. “It was just another drama and another example of being in a band and it being really difficult, and feeling bad about that. We have the coolest job ever but why does it have to be so hard?”

2. Chris Lei

Extremely excited for this album. This will no doubt be the most honest lyrics we get on a Paramore album. Having watched the recent interview with Zane Lowe, and the interview Halyey does with Behind the Brand (video below), I can't help feel that this might be the last Paramore album.

^ Highly recommend watching. Hayley gets pretty personal and reveals a lot of band history.

3. ramres

Next Show: Panchiko -- 5/3

I would've felt like Paramore was over if I had seen these interviews before they started working on this album. Given the fact that pushed through and made another one despite all that's happened says a lot. They're able to withstand so much and if there isn't another huge blow in the band, I'm sure we'll get some more music.

coleslawed and CMilliken like this.
  4. CMilliken

Trusted

I agree with this. I think we'll see more from them after this album.