Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

‘Captain Marvel’ Gets Two Directors

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck will be directing the upcoming Captain Marvel movie.

Mississippi Grind directors Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck will direct Brie Larson in Captain Marvel, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.

Guardians of the Galaxy’s Nicole Perlman and Inside Out’s Meg LeFauve wrote the script for the Marvel Studios film, which will be produced by Kevin Feige.

They landed the job after an extensive search. Last summer, Marvel had whittled down its list of contenders to include Niki Caro, Lesli Linka Glatter and Lorene Scafaria for the highly coveted job, which will mark Marvel’s first female-centric tentpole. The studio was making the hiring of a woman a priority for the project.

Raku likes this.
  2. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

That is fucking weird and amazing.

Raku likes this.
  3. GEM37

She haunts the roads

Wow... what a genuinely interesting choice!

I've had Half Nelson and Sugar sitting in my Netflix queue for like years...

Raku likes this.
  4. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

good stuff

Raku likes this.
  5. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

Half Nelson is on Netflix?! I've been meaning to revisit that one for a while now.

6. GEM37

She haunts the roads

Lol, I guess technically it's my 'DVD.com' queue. But I think of them as the same service.

7. carlosonthedrums

hahaha true. Great quote under your profile pic by the way.

GEM37 likes this.
  8. GEM37

She haunts the roads

I never thought the day would come when someone finally got that joke...

But now you're here... :verysad::verysad::heart::heart:

carlosonthedrums likes this.
  9. carlosonthedrums

:-) I'd seen it once or twice but always failed to comment on it. But no more...

GEM37 likes this.
  10. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

Intriguing choices, definitely looking forward to this movie.