Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

AFI Announce Tour With Circa Survive

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

AFI have announced a new tour with Circa Survive.

July 18 Atlanta, GA Tabernacle
    July 19 Nashville, TN War Memorial Auditorium
    July 21 St. Louis, MO Pageant
    July 22 Kansas City, MO Arvest Bank Theatre @ The Midland
    July 24 Oklahoma, OK Diamond Ballroom
    July 25 Papillion, NE Sumtur Amphitheater
    July 27 Morrison, CO Red Rocks Amphitheatre
    July 29 Las Vegas, NV Brooklyn Bowl
    August 1 San Diego, CA Car Coast Credit Union Open Air Theatre
    August 2 Paso Robles, CA Vina Robles Amphitheatre
    August 4 Troutdale, OR Edgefield
    August 5 Seattle, WA The Paramount Theatre

We will be hitting the road this summer with our friends, @circasurvive Tickets go on sale 4/21. Full list of dates: https://t.co/DdoJASwMUq pic.twitter.com/ijaOW3N94r

— AFI (@AFI) April 17, 2017

2. honkytonk

Narcissism on narcotics

Wow that's a tour I'd love to catch. Too bad it's so far from me!

3. defmytones

Regular

Wondering if this will have some new Circa tunes involved. Would imagine they'll have a tour/album by end of year

4. This would be a fun show!

5. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

No Illinois, balls.

6. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

I'm so fucking excited, got my tix a few days ago. My dad specifically asked if he could go w/ me to Red Rocks, he loves The Blood Album. How cool is that? Jason, one complaint about chorus.fm I know you are super busy, but it can really lag when it comes to news. AP.net had the same issue, is there a way to fix this? Sorry, just a little constructive criticism I hope!

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  7. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

I'm so happy it's in Denver! These cities got lucky, and cool they're hitting up places like Nebraska and Oklahoma on this brief tour.

8. Iamhollywood315

Regular

its been too long since I've seen Circa and the only time Ive seen AFI was at some warped tour years ago. Sadly nothing even close to me.

9. Dan O'Neill

Regular

I just caught both bands on their recent tours, so I guess I'll just have to deal with the fact that this tour is skipping Philly.