Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

In Lieu of Encore This Week I Spoke With Missaligned

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

This week I joined Deanna Chapman on the Missaligned podcast to talk about the first year of running this website, the challenges of making the move, my goals and where we achieved and came up short, and what I hope the next phase and future of Chorus will be. It was, as always, a lot of fun.

You can hear the episode on Soundcloud, Overcast, or iTunes.

2. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

Its cool hearing Jason be the guest haha. I had not idea Deanna had a podcast, fantastic glad you posted this.

Speaking of podcasts @Jason Tate have you listened to The Sound And The Story podcast? Hes done some great episodes on The 59 Sound, More Adventurous, For Emma Forever Ago, TDAG, I think hes going to do Transgender Dysphoria Blues soon also.

3. rxbandit89

probably over-caffeinated. Supporter

Really enjoyed listening to this on my way to work this morning. Stoked for Chorus dot eff em 2.0.

Jason Tate likes this.
  4. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

I have two actually! @Jason Tate was on Welcome To Geekdom to talk about Batman: The Animated Series a while back.

Jason Tate and CoffeeEyes17 like this.
  5. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

That's awesome! I've missed seeing you around especially on AP. I'll def check that out

6. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Hah thanks! I barely got on AP at like the tail end of the site so I didn't dive into the forums too much there. I mainly hang around in the entertainment threads on here (comic books, book thread, star wars, and a bunch of the film/tv show ones).

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.