Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Yellowcard – “A Place We Set Afire” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. RoKKeR

The Fly

Oh god damnit – it still hurts!

A nicely done and fitting endnote to their career. This song gets me every time I hear it, so I'm glad they are using it as their last goodbye. Truly bittersweet, but so happy to have been along for the ride.

dtbjerke likes this.
  3. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

THATS SO AP GUYS WE'RE FAMOUS

4. jeff.dart

Regular

No shit, I totally thought the same thing!

Jason Tate likes this.
  5. CMilliken

Trusted

Seriously will miss this band.

6. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

pretty sure they have a few seconds of the show that I was at in this clip. gonna miss these guys.

Jason Tate likes this.
  7. crowntownguy

I think I'm growing into someone you can trust

I'm not crying, you're crying.

8. Davjs

Trusted

This is such a fantastic final music video. It's so well shot and the idea to follow a fan and band around before a final show is such a good idea. Its works on both levels of a music video and a farewell.

My only minor complaint is that they played this song live during the tour, so when the band performance part comes in it would have been nice to see footage from the actual song instead of all slow mo random band shots.

9. beckerm6

MOMMA WE MADE IT!!
    shouts to ap

10. falconate

Open your closed mind. Prestigious

Holy fuck, I was at the Nov 9 show at the Playstation Theater that's featured in this video... I can't explain how much that means to me. Yellowcard has been one of the most important bands in my life since I was 7 years old (I'm 21 now)

I love this video, I love this song, I love this band. Thanks for everything.

11. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Pretty awesome, and I'm glad they picked such a strong song for that!

12. noKings

Regular

Ryan has a Ronaldo vibe going on then guy walks out in Man City jacket.