Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Rocket Summer Announces ‘Do You Feel’ Tour

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The Rocket Summer has announced a 10 year anniversary tour for Do You Feel. VIP tickets include the album pressed on vinyl for the first time, a pre-show meet and greet, a special acoustic performance, and more. Pre-sale tickets go on sale tomorrow.

[​IMG]

2. ANTEMASQUE

But his first two are the best

3. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

this holds up so much more than most other things in this era

jordalsh and CMilliken like this.
  4. thisisacting__

Regular Supporter

Can't wait! Do You Feel is such a solid album. If you haven't heard Zoetic yet you are sorely missing out. Bryce challenges himself on every single album.

CMilliken likes this.
  5. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

I think I enjoy this album the most of all his releases...

6. Agreed. Going to this show is extremely tempting

Matt504 likes this.
  7. ARo24

Regular

Ahh I would love to go to this. Same night as TBS/ ETID though!

8. CMilliken

Trusted

Really thinking about buying a VIP ticket for the first time mainly for the limited edition vinyl.

9. Wonder who's going out to open this. Never been a huge TRS fan but I did see him like right before this record came out and he put on a very fun show!

10. chcougar1

Trusted

I originally thought this was for Hello, Good Friend and was freaking out. This album is good too, but doesn't mean quite as much to me.

11. Wish this was Calendar Days.

12. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

A great reminder for me to spin this record this morning, still holds up! I like all of his outputs though, Calendar Days wasn't as strong as Hello... to my mind, and another ones all have something fun or great too!

13. efp722

Regular

Bummer, I wish it was easy to get a hold of the 1st press.

14. Jared Luttrell

Regular

Damn this is awesome, haven't listened to this in far too long.