Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Drake Tops Charts Again

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Drake is once again on top of the Billboard charts.

More Life is the first album to spend its first three chart weeks at No. 1 since Drake’s own Views, back on June 4, 2016. (Views spent its first nine weeks at No. 1, following its debut atop the tally dated May 21. Views then later returned three more weeks in the penthouse from July 30-Aug. 13, and then one further frame at No. 1 on Oct. 8.)

2. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Drake is pretty much the New England Patriots of hip hop now

3. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Drake sucks. Half-assing his way through his recent "albums". Like me, he has a compulsion to release EVERYTHING he does. Usually that works against hype, but the kids buy Drake w/o even listening.

4. Turkeylegz

Trusted

I really have fallen off the Drake train. Take Care was one of my most listened to albums ever. NWTS was okay. After that it kinda all blended together.
    I'll have to give this one a try.

5. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

I agree. Nothing since Take Care has been remotely interesting. It's monotone raps on top of boring beats.

I don't know what happened to the guy who wrote absolute jams like "Forever."

Turkeylegz likes this.
  6. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Exactly! Damn that song is FIRE. If you trust allmusic like me, his ratings get lower and lower, from both staff AND users.

7. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Take Care was so engaging. He needs to go away for like three years, release nothing, and come out with another ingenious album. We all know the kid has it.

Turkeylegz likes this.