Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Story of the Year’s ‘Page Avenue’ Getting Limited Pressing

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

This was one of those classics for me back in my teenage years. I just might have to pick it up.

defmytones likes this.
  3. DeRRek

Trusted

I have to own this.

defmytones likes this.
  4. Loki

God of mischief

I am a little disappointed that it is the clean version, but I still think I need to have this...

5. Where are you seeing this?

6. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Interested but I've heard mixed things regarding SRC....

7. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Definitely picking this up. I can finally use my SRC credits.

8. CMilliken

Trusted

Other than the spotify link at the bottom of the page that is the clean version I don't see why this pressing wouldn't be the PA version. At least I hope it's not the clean version.

9. inwaves

the ships have all sailed to the sea

The PA was only on the original because of the home video stuff that you could watch on your computer. There's no explicit lyrics on the actual album.

Davjs likes this.
  10. defmytones

Regular

Damn this album takes me back. Will be buying for sure.

11. Davjs

Trusted

Do you order from that site or is it just news? At the top of the page it says PRE ORDER in pink, but isn't a link.

12. Loki

God of mischief

Thanks for the clarification. They have changed the item description since yesterday when I first read it anyways...

inwaves likes this.
  13. Loki

God of mischief

I was like scanning my memory of what was "dirty" on this album in the first place

14. Davjs

Trusted

Is there cussing on them messing around at the end of Falling Down?

Loki likes this.
  15. Loki

God of mischief

Yeah, it could be that... and if that is cut for some reason I wouldn't be heartbroken.

I did break down and buy it. The site was acting strangely so it took a couple attempts...

16. Davjs

Trusted

So you can buy it from that site now? I'll have to check it out when I get home, I don't want it to sell out.

Loki likes this.
  17. Loki

God of mischief

Yeah, and double-check when you are done because it took 3 attempts and an email with customer service to confirm the order went through...

18. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

Loved this album when it came out, but unlike some other "classics" of this period, I haven't returned to it in ages. To their credit, they did continue evolving their sound, but for me personally it doesn't hold up with time or have the legacy that The Used S/T or What it is to Burn did.

19. Davjs

Trusted

Got it. Also this site has a lot of cool ones I didn't think were even out :-)