Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sufjan Stevens Announces Live ‘Carrie & Lowell’ Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Speaking of live albums, Sufjan Stevens will be releasing a live version of Carrie & Lowell on April 28th.

The live show was shot and produced by We Are Films, edited by Keith Bradshaw, and mixed by Casey Foubert. The video will be available on YouTube and Vimeo, and the audio will be available for purchase and/or streaming on all platforms (iTunes, Spotify, Tidal, and Bandcamp, etc.).

2. honkytonk

Narcissism on narcotics

What a beautiful album. Was just introduced to Sufjan Stevens a few months ago through this album. Would love to see it performed live but hearing it live will be a treat too.

3. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

This is fantastic!

The live renditions were really something else. Can't wait for this.

@irthesteve

4. Ska Senanake

Trusted

This album is so fucking beautiful..my AOTY for sure

5. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

we'll see how this is, love C&L of course but i've always been fairly lukewarm on live releases and i'm not sure this is an album that's improved by live renditions. it's much more a quiet, sit by the fireplace on a cold night album than a there's a crowd listening to this with me album.

6. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

have you heard any of the live versions of these songs? some totally different arrangements. i'm excited for this.

7. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

yeah, and i tended not to be a fan. we'll see!

8. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

I've heard a few of those songs re-arranged and it sounded tight, would love to hear a hq of this! It's gonna be perfect!