Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Backstage Conversation With Green Day

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Green Day sat down with Rolling Stone:

Yeah. If you look at our career, there’s almost like before American Idiot and after American Idiot. Yeah, we play new stuff. We play stuff off American Idiot. It’s hard to explain from my perspective because sometimes I’ll just start saying to myself, “Look how unique this is. You’re able to play in front of 14,000 people and everyone is singing along. Everyone’s hands are in the air.” We play a song like “Holiday” and its like a flock of birds or something.

2. jorbjorb

7 rings

I wonder who from the 1975?

"That was over 20 years ago. It's amazing to think of how many kids have played with you over the years. I'm sure for many of them, it was a life-changing experience.

I would imagine. I think some kids ended up forming bands because of that. I think that's what happened to the guy from the 1975."

3. Matty, he talks about it here:

The 1975 Care Because You Do

jorbjorb and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  4. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I love how Billie's political views match mine so closely. Refreshing seeing him still call Bush a war criminal after Bush's somewhat resurgence recently

Turkeylegz likes this.