Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lollapalooza Announce 2017 Lineup

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Lollapalooza have announced their 2017 lineup. You can find that below.

[​IMG]

2. musicguy87

Best festival lineup I've seen this year IMO. Wish I could make it up to Chi town for it.

3. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

put all the bands together? yeah it's great.... but by individual day? it does absolutely nothing for me

Bayside 182 likes this.
  4. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

My thoughts exactly. The extra day on Thursday is completely unnecessary in my opinion.

5. ramres

Next Show: Arlo Parks --4/2

Lolla has always had the best lineup over the last few years for my taste. Hope to go someday.

6. Jonathan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verified

Flight purchased as soon as I saw the lineup. I went 10 years ago, the only time I've been to Chicago. I'm excited to go back!

7. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

So cool to see 888 on this!

8. thebig100

Stealing Blink and Andrew McMahon away from Riot Fest this year....huge bummer.

9. marceting

Trusted

Agreed. Very meh this year

10. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Bought a Friday ticket to see blink-182.

11. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I totally would go Friday.

12. kpatrickwood

Give what you can.

Maybe we'll get a Blink after show at the Metro since they wrote a verse about it? I don't think they've played a non festival Chicago show at any place other than the (whoever bought the rights this year) Pavilion in well over a decade.

kelseyleigh and Daniel182 like this.