Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Betty Who – “Mama Say” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. chcougar1

Trusted

Meh. Not as bad as the last one but where has Betty Who gone?! Her debut album was one of the best dance pop albums of the decade. This one just isn't hooking me the same way.

Luroda and Jason Tate like this.
  3. I'm worried.

4. chcougar1

Trusted

Yeah there's probably what 10, 11 tracks? 0/3 so far. They aren't terrible but they're nothing like the debut hits.

Jason Tate likes this.
  5. Luroda

Consistently Lurking

I don't mind the rest of the song, mediocre as it maybe, but that drop after every time she sings "What your mama say" is just so played out.

6. chcougar1

Trusted

Have you heard You Can Cry Tomorrow yet? I must have missed when that one was released, but it is on Spotify and THAT is how I was hoping the entire album would sound. It isn’t perfect, but super catchy like the last album.

7. fbrrocks

Trusted

Ya the debut was amazing one of favs I haven't go back to any new songs really

8. chcougar1

Trusted

Yeah I listened to you can cry tomorrow again this morning. That one is on par with the debut album. So I still have hope haha

Luroda likes this.