Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Further Reading: ‘Logan’

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Logan has been getting rave reviews, and one of our forum members has put together a list of comic books where fans of the movie can jump in and keep exploring the titular character:

Did you see Logan? Did it leave you craving more? If so, these five accessible comic book recommendations are just what you need! You can of course find similar Wolverine lists all over the web, but this one was made especially by some in the Chorus comic book thread to be both accessible to new comic book readers and directly tied to what you see of the character in the film.

Tim and Colby Searcy like this.
  2. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

I can't wait to see this thing. People keep bringing up possible Oscar buzz for Hugh Jackman and Im dying to see it.

josephcissell and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  3. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm not gonna be able to see it until April.

4. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

This was a lot of fun to put together. Looking forward to putting similar lists for future films!

5. Jamie Dagg

Master of not knowing what the hell I'm doing.

Loved this film, may be my favourite superhero film ever made dethroning the Nolan batman films. Gonna definitely have to take you up on some of this reading!

dadbolt and Tim like this.
  6. Saw it on a whim this weekend and I've been thinking about it since. Just a phenomenal film.

7. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

List is great! Weapon X was the first Wolverine comic I read as a kid and is definitely what sucked me in. I've never read Old Man Logan, but after your write up, I'll definitely be picking it up!!

8. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I said the same thing!

Jamie Dagg likes this.
  9. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Thanks! I orchestrated the thing, but I only wrote the All-New Wolverine blurb. The Old Man Logan one was by @dadbolt. He, @Deanna, @Vivatoto, and @xapplexpiex did such a great job with their write-ups!

Deanna and dadbolt like this.
  10. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Yeah, this was great! I'm looking forward to seeing similar write ups for other comics/characters in the future.

11. younglikeme

ii // YLM

Growing up I collected Wolverine comic titles more than any other hero & I never understood why until I was much older & realized that what I related to was his pain, his humanity (ironically), & most importantly his unexplainable need to seclude himself. @Tim put together a truly awesome list here & I recommend everyone check out not only the film but every title Tim suggested, you won't be disappointed.

12. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

Nice! I know you'll enjoy it.
    aww shucks

thanks buddy

Tim likes this.