Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Carjacking Suspect Decides Not to Carjack Pennywise Guitarist in Redondo Beach

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Easy Reader News:

As Dragge sat at a stop, the Scion spun into his lane and came to a rest 10 feet away, he said.

A police squad car had apparently tapped the rear end of the Scion, in a maneuver known as a PIT (Precision Immobilization Technique). Earlier during the chase, at Herondo Street and Hermosa Avenue, Hermosa Beach police had flattened one of the Scion’s rear tire with a tack strip.

“It looked like he was reaching for the driver side door handle and I thought for a moment he was coming for my truck. But if he was, he changed his mind when we made eye contact,” Dragge said. Dragge described the Scion driver as a small, Hispanic male in his early 20s, with a shaved head. Dragge is 6-foot-5, 300 pounds.

2. RileyWitiw

more like absolutepop.net Supporter

Wow. Perks of being six foot five, 300 pounds.

joey-wan kenobi, emeryk3 and Schooner like this.
  3. elemenohpe

Irregular Prestigious

How in the world did he expect to outrun the LAPD in an f'n Scion?!

4. Schooner Mar 2, 2017
    (Last edited: Mar 2, 2017)
    Schooner

Trusted

Lucky he ain't in Brazil UFC champion light heavyweight Shogun Rua got carjacked in his home city and left in his undies on the freeway

elemenohpe likes this.
  5. falconate

Open your closed mind. Prestigious

"Dragge is 6-foot-5, 300 pounds."

I definitely read that as "6-foot, 5,300 pounds."

6. elemenohpe

Irregular Prestigious

I did too!