Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Time Low Discuss ‘So Wrong, It’s Right’ Tour Possibility

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

All Time Low did a Facebook event last night and discussed the possibility of a So Wrong, It’s Right tour:

If we can fit it in, we will try, and if not, we’re definitely going to be paying a lot of attention to that record on the upcoming tours because we love it too, and it deserves its time again.

2. aniafc

Trusted

This is great news

3. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Good! Their best album

4. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Easily my favorite of theirs, I'd go see them just for this

5. heymattrick

Sending my love

For me, ATL is one of those bands that continued to put out great releases and don't at all need to rely on the nostalgia of a significant album. I like that they'll be playing a few more songs from it on upcoming tours, but I want to see their recent stuff just as much as the old stuff.

6. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Would love a UK show where they play this in full.

7. marissalg

Trusted

I'm not getting my hopes up too high just yet but even if they just did a few shows I would travel pretty far for this album. It's one of the albums I first fell in love with and I would love to hear it all the way through.

8. DearCory

Regular

EXACTLY.