Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Time Low – “Dirty Laundry”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Already blocked. WHY!!!???

3. Weird. It's their official video from alltimelow.com.

4. BigMouth Feb 17, 2017
    (Last edited: Feb 17, 2017)
    Yeah, it's blocked on every site I can see. I can't even access it on their website. And we're in the same time zone (I'm up in Bellingham) so it's not even that. All I see on their site is the sign up for the email list. Nothing on Fueled By Ramen's site or their YouTube channel(s).

EDIT: It's not blocked necessarily, just listed as private. Super odd.

EDIT #2: It's on Spotify!

EDIT #3: That was way different. I think I like it more than the Future Hearts stuff.

5. Neon Light

rage and love

Cranking this one loud this weekend!

6. Luroda

Consistently Lurking

I like the song more than I want to admit.

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  7. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

This is bad.

It just confirms to me that this band have musically been in decline for a long time if you ignore the anomaly of Don't Panic. This is will probably go down really well with the young kids that like 5SOS and stuff though.

sebastianrcgr and Cola. like this.
  8. pbueddi

Trusted

it was ok. liked it a lot more once the second half of the song kicked in. does this pretty much confirm a new album?

supernovagirl likes this.
  9. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

Not sure what I think of the song, I'll need to listen to it a few more times.

The video seemed to focus on the "Young Renegades" design on the back of the denim jacket that gets put on him, wondering if maybe that's the title of the new album.

10. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Eh not good but not bad. Way too poppy.

11. Awksome

Regular

It's a no from me.

12. awilliams787

I can't really see this going over well with the 5SOS crowd, and I don't think that is what they were going for in the first place. Not my favorite from them, but from a music standpoint, it is one of their best-written songs.

13. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Meh... Song was pretty boring except for like the last 30 seconds. I personally hope they continue expanding the sound of Future Hearts with the new album.

14. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Lotta build up. Wish they would've got the big chorus faster.

15. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Also, I couldn't even tell who was singing backup on the verses haha

16. "Vol.1"?

Anyone else think this might be coming from the first in a series of EPs?

Also, FBR! That's crazy. What a powerhouse that label is.

17. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

FH was their best album, so..

Joe4th likes this.
  18. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

How can you say an ATL song is too poppy? lol this is a pop band.

Mr. Serotonin and Chase Tremaine like this.
  19. Also, I like the song a lot. Way more than I was expecting to.

Luroda likes this.
  20. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

This was a really big build up for a really mediocre song. I'm really hoping they do a 10 year tour for so wrong it's right, considering they didn't for put up or shut up and their music has been on a downward slope since then. As a long time fan of the band, it's getting harder and harder to stay positive about their new music.

21. joey-wan kenobi

Happiness is a warm gun mama

Time to go bigger leagues?

theredline likes this.
  22. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

This is an even more obvious attempt to get on the radio than I Feel Like Dancin' was. Love the song though, it's a lot of fun. Nice to hear something a little different.

Fueled By Ramen is such a smart move for them too. Perfect label to help a band like All Time Low maximize their potential. Hope it goes well for them!

23. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Dang idk what ya'll talking about...this song is crazy good. Not really much of a stab at radio play either.

Reminds me of Yellowcard's transition to Lift A Sail

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  24. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Like seriously, the tension buildup in the second verse is something I haven't heard from the band yet, and definitely a progression.

25. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Okay, finally listened.... whoa, different. I like it though. Also don't hear it as much of a radio play.

Album announcement please.