Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

He Is Legend – “Sand”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. rxbandit89

probably over-caffeinated. Supporter

I have never delved into this band's discography, but every time I hear something from them I always like it. They're definitely getting added to my daily commute playlist.

inwaves and Chase Tremaine like this.
  3. GROOVES UPON GROOVES UPON GROOVES

Tyler and inwaves like this.
  4. honkytonk Feb 16, 2017
    (Last edited: Feb 17, 2017)
    honkytonk

Narcissism on narcotics

I love how every album from these guys brings something new but something distinctly He Is Legend.

Random question, but I have an almost complete version of It Hates You where all the songs are slowed down and are in a deeper tone. Does anyone else have these? I don't recall where I got them but I'm missing like 2 songs and would love to have them.

inwaves likes this.
  5. inwaves

the ships have all sailed to the sea

They can do no wrong

6. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

Along with ETID and Norma Jean, I love that these dudes have been able to come out of that mid-2000s metalcore mess with vibrant music and creative integrity at the forefront of every release. These guys play to pretty small crowds these days, but they deserve so much more.

7. Brodobaggins34

They fixed your brain when you were young.

Stoked on this. If there are cool pre-orders I might bite just on the band's track record.

8. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

Awesome band with an incredibly varied discography. This song is great.

inwaves likes this.
  9. josh.hofer

great track, been hooked on it.

nice to see everyone else is digging on this too!

ramomcferno and inwaves like this.
  10. mattylikesfilms Feb 16, 2017
    (Last edited: Feb 16, 2017)
    mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Hoping this grows on me... because I'm not exactly stoked off of it. It's not bad by any means but I was hoping I would love it upon first listen. Anyways, still glad I backed this record a long time ago on indiegogo. Band is incredible.

11. jco3

Regular

Such a cool song. These guys are always great.

12. Brodobaggins34

They fixed your brain when you were young.

The same thing happened to me with the demos they released for It Hates You back on Myspace... Now those are some of my favorites by these guys.

13. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I actually remember not being stoked either on those and now I adore It Hates You. Hopefully I love the new album.