Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Eighteen Visions Showing Internet Life

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

wow, i'd just revisited 18 visions the other day. this is intriguing.

3. ANTEMASQUE

Lol

4. aniafc

Trusted

wouldn't 2016 have been the 10 year anniversary for their last album? i would have loved that

5. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Vanity was bitchin, I wonder who'll play bass, or if Brandon would be involved.

Tylar likes this.
  6. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

This makes sense since James is no longer the singer of Burn Halo. I hope Keith is still in the band. Now all we need is for the original lineup of Throwdown to get back together instead of the solo Dave Peters show.

suicidesaints likes this.
  7. Tylar

I'm not sure how to react, I definitely jammed Vanity a lot in high school. I'm morbidly curious what they can sound like now.

8. aniafc

Trusted

I might be in the minority that enjoyed their last album. I would go for another album like that, even.

Tylar and Petit nain des Îles like this.
  9. I liked every era of this band, so I'm curious to see what will happen.

aniafc likes this.
  10. Tylar

Yeah I wasn't even mad that they went a more hard rock route in their last 2 albums, staying metalcore had no longevity

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  11. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

Didn't think this would happen after Mick died.

12. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

To be fair their really early material was on par with ETID and look where they are right now? So either direction is fine with me.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.