Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

We Ride Sign With Victory Records

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

We Ride have signed with Victory Records. They will release their new album, Empowering Life, on April 14th and they’ve released a video for “Self Made.”

2. bloodinthesand

Regular

Dear lord, those vocals are horrendous....There is no way I could sit through the whole album

3. theredline

Trusted Supporter

People are STILL signing with this label?!?! Wow.

sebastianrcgr and CMilliken like this.
  4. CMilliken

Trusted

Why would you sign to that label? Also probably only understood 10 words during the whole song.

5. ARo24

Regular

This is the type of band I would expect to sign with Victory.

6. sebastianrcgr

exactly, especially after the whole ADTR episode

7. punkzilla84

Didn't think it was so bad but yeah i don't totally disagree with this statement,
    Didn't think it was so bad, but i don't totally disagree with this statement,

8. theredline

Trusted Supporter

Yeah. I getting wanting to be signed but is putting your career on the line worth it?

9. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

I don't disagree, but I imagine there are still a lot of bands who would gladly face the problems ADTR have if it meant they reached their popularity. I'm not saying that's a good idea, but I'm not surprised there are bands willing to take that risk.