Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Michelle Branch – “Hopeless Romantic”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. metallikunt

I'm in love with the ordinary

Dang, I literally just posted this news with album pre-orders links and info regarding it. I refreshed the main page and it was posted lol.

Loving the song. Seems a pretty different style to go for. She recorded the album with her boyfriend Patrick Carney of The Black Keys.

Looking forward to hearing some new Michelle material. Sucks that her last two albums got scrapped by WB. Glad she got off that label and can finally release new stuff. I've got most if not all of the songs from her two scrapped albums and they were pretty great. Wouldn't surprise me if WB release them both if this new album sells well.

3. Loki

God of mischief

Wow, that' s lousy they did that to her. I can't understand why they didn't just release her from her deal sooner if they had no faith in her selling records?

4. Loki

God of mischief

Also, I totally thought it said "signed with Hopeless Records" at first...

5. pbueddi

Trusted

been waiting so long for new music. happy to finally have some.

6. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

This doesn't sound like "Everywhere" and thus makes me sad.

It's not that I'm nostalgic, it's that I can only think of one song by her, and she was 1/1 until this in my eyes.

7. You're in for a treat then, listen to her albums and also to The Wreckers (a country pop duo she played in).

Loki likes this.
  8. Could you PM me the leaked songs you have if it doesn't bother you ?

9. bptky

check out Musica - Akron's best live music venue

I was hoping for a Bouncing Souls cover.

10. Loki

God of mischief

The Wreckers are indeed quite good, and this coming from someone who hates 90% of the country he hears.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.