Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Cheap Girls Break Up

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. JohnnyStacks

Regular

Holy moly. The facebook comment thread is exploding with rape allegations.

3. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

I mean that is the reason they're breaking up. He admits it in the statement without using the words themselves.

4. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

yeah, before the joyce manor tour someone on AP talked about how there were were allegations towards him, and i've been out on the band ever since. was confused why joyce would go out with them

5. JohnnyStacks

Regular

I mean, I was just surprised that there was no mention in the chorusfm post. Something I thought this website would've mentioned. They used to sharpen their pitchforks for this type of post.

Raku likes this.
  6. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

They garnered a lot of support from just about every band in the scene that I respect, like literally the day up until this post come out. I find it hard to believe that none of the comments/allegations reached those bands, which leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It sucks. I hope Ian gets his shit together and somehow makes up for the terrible shit he did. Disgusting