Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Frank Iero Discusses Last Year’s Traffic Accident

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Frank Iero sat down with MTV to talk about the traffic accident he was involved in last year:

“The amount of HD-clarity that transpired in the next few moments is engraved in my memory,” Iero tells me. “I can remember every second, every action, every sound. I had this little briefcase pedal board that I had been carrying around with me. I put that down and I turned around to say to Evan and Paul, ‘I think I’m just going to take the tuner out of here.’ I said, ‘I think’ — that’s all I got out of my mouth.”

2. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Such a scary thing. Really liked the most recent album, hopefully he gets the chance to tour on it.

James McKenzie likes this.
  3. James McKenzie

How do I chorus.fm?

Always a bit haunting hearing someone recall an accident like that, glad they all made it through. Seeing these guys open for Taking Back Sunday next month and really looking forward to it.

4. zakandsara

He's touring with Taking Back Sunday next month in the U.K.

edit: just seen this has already been said. Oops!

James McKenzie likes this.
  5. ARo24

Regular

What a crazy situation. Glad he's alright Frank is the man.

6. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Fuck he could be dead so easily. My ex-gf was :hearteyes: about him, back in the glory scenester days of Black Parade. Still remember how the air tasted that autumn when it was released. Agreed above, Frank's a cool dude.