Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wishing Everyone a Wonderful Holiday

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

I just wanted to take a minute to wish everyone a happy holidays and a Merry Christmas. I hope everyone is having a great weekend and at the very least enjoying some good food, drinks, family, and entertainment. The Chorus staff and contributors are working on finalizing our end of the year lists and we’ll have those ready for publication right after the new year.

Thanks to everyone that’s read this website this year and/or become a supporting member. Starting and running Chorus has been the most fulfilling months of my career, and I couldn’t do it without all of you. So, thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

JRGComedy likes this.
  2. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Merry Christmas everyone on Chorus.fm. Get them drinks flowing and have a good one.

I'm looking forward to some much needed time off work and spending it with the gf. Of course we'll be jamming music the whole time.

3. shogunTORTOISE

Regular

chewbacca110 likes this.
  4. ARo24

Regular

Merry Christmas! Look forward to what Chorus brings next year.

5. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Happy second night of Hanukkah

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  6. omgrawr

That loneliness is not a function of solitude.

Merry Christmas! Excited to make a Spotify playlist out of the Best of 2016 list.

7. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Happy Holidays to all of you!

8. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

Merry Christmas everyone!

9. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

happy holidays jason!

10. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Haven't listened to it yet, but hopefully Run The Jewels just fucked up everyone's year end list!

carlosonthedrums likes this.
  11. Happy holidays !