Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Zoom Lens [Label]

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by George, Mar 9, 2016.

1. George

Trusted Prestigious

"Zoom Lens is an experimental pop culture label created in order to explore the implications of popular culture on the human condition and the duality of musical creations discovered across an international landscape.

Zoom Lens means to critically look beyond the surface and see what lies beyond, analyzing the personal and individualistic emotions of its artists."

I kind of wish I didn't read their bio now, bit wanky...

Zoom Lens are this fucking brill label that put out all sorts of electro/ambient/shoegaze/whatever type stuff. Probably my favourite label right now, it's all on Bandcamp and easily accessible!

ZOOM LENS

2. George Mar 9, 2016
    (Last edited: Mar 10, 2016)
    George

Trusted Prestigious

Some cool stuff to begin with;

Edit: Oh shit, it embeds?!

3. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Gonna check this out tomorrow. Intriguing.

George likes this.
  4. George

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

Yeule, who is on this label is releasing a new EP this year called Pathos. She's wonderful, and I'm sure this'll be brill.

5. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

200% forgot to check these out, throwing them on now.

George likes this.
  6. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

fuck this stuff is really good so far. only listening to the first link up above but yeah this is great.

7. George

Trusted Prestigious

Good man! Yeah, their roster is well good. Let us know if you need a download link to any of them, got quite a bit downloaded/

8. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Meishi Smile is so good. Got onto the Maltine Records soundcloud page last night while messing around on Zoom Lens. Great stuff all round.

Tempted to get that whole discography offer from the Zoom Lens bandcamp.

9. George

Trusted Prestigious

New release from Meishi Smile;

Free for download!

10. George

Trusted Prestigious

New release.

11. George

Trusted Prestigious

New song from Yeule, who is one of the best artists on this label. Supposedly should be a full release from her soon.

12. George

Trusted Prestigious

Two of my faves collaborating.

13. George

Trusted Prestigious