Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Big Bang Theory Cinematic Universe TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Dirty Sanchez, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Dirty Sanchez Sep 17, 2017
    (Last edited: Sep 17, 2017)
    Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

The shows:

upload_2017-9-17_14-31-22.jpeg
    ----------------------------------------------
    The Big Bang Theory is an American television sitcom created by Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady, both of whom serve as executive producers on the series, along with Steven Molaro. All three also serve as head writers. The show premiered on CBS on September 24, 2007.[3] The series' tenth season premiered on September 19, 2016.[4] In March 2017, the series was renewed for two additional seasons, bringing its total to twelve, and running through the 2018–19 television season. The eleventh season is set to premiere on September 25, 2017.[5] The show is primarily centered on five characters living in Pasadena, California: Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper, both physicists at Caltech, who share an apartment; Penny, a waitress and aspiring actress who later becomes a pharmaceutical representative and who lives across the hall; and Leonard and Sheldon's similarly geeky and socially awkward friends and co-workers, aerospace engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Raj Koothrappali. The geekiness and intellect of the four men are contrasted for comic effect with Penny's social skills and common sense.[6][7] Over time, supporting characters have been promoted to starring roles: Leslie Winkle, a physicist who dated Leonard and Howard; neuroscientist Amy Farrah Fowler, who joins the group after being matched to Sheldon on a dating website (and later becomes Sheldon's girlfriend); Bernadette Rostenkowski, Howard's wife (previously his girlfriend), a microbiologist and former part-time waitress alongside Penny; Stuart Bloom, the cash-strapped owner of the comic book store the characters often visit; and Emily Sweeney, a dermatologist who dated Raj.

[​IMG]
    ----------------------------------------------
    Young Sheldon (stylized as young Sheldon) is an upcoming American television sitcom on CBS created by Chuck Lorre and Steven Molaro. The series is a spin-off prequel to The Big Bang Theory and follows the character Sheldon Cooper at the age of 9, living with his family in East Texas and going to high school. Iain Armitage stars as young Sheldon, alongside Zoe Perry, Lance Barber, Raegan Revord, Montana Jordan, and Annie Potts. Jim Parsons, who portrays an adult Sheldon Cooper on The Big Bang Theory, narrates the series and serves as an executive producer. Development of the prequel series began in November 2016, from an initial idea from Parsons that he passed along to The Big Bang Theory producers. The following March, Armitage and Perry were cast, and the series was ordered by CBS. It is scheduled to premiere on November 2, 2017, airing after The Big Bang Theory, after a special preview on September 25, 2017.

Disclaimer: I do not watch these shows, but I felt like there needed to be a thread.

2. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

4. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

I literally hate you

5. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Attached Files:

SpookinCups, Ken, angrycandy and 6 others like this.
  6. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

making like dewey finn and subbin

7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Young Sheldon takes place in 1989
    It takes place in 1989

8. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

SpookinCups and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

10. Shrek

Where were you the day the general forum started it's first nibble at consuming the rest of the site? I was in the Big Bang Theory thread

11. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Let's make this great again

12. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

"Cinematic Universe" made me laugh way too hard for some reason

RyanPm40, awakeohsleeper, Ken and 8 others like this.
  13. Dog with a Blog

not enough Bazongoo! in this thread

14. Colby Searcy

Bazinga!

15. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

delete this thread

RyanPm40, Ken, Joe4th and 14 others like this.
  16. Dog with a Blog

Lol we should honestly watch the new season together and discuss here. That could potentially be hilarious

17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

18. Dog with a Blog

Lol yesssss keep it up

SpookinCups, Connor and Colby Searcy like this.
  19. Colby Searcy

My wife is excited for the new season so I'll watch both shows with her.

20. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Fuck yea! Aspergers Jr.

21. Shrek

Also I would like to enter this into evidence as Exhibit E in the matter of @Dirty Sanchez is Definitely a Lizard Person

22. Jake Gyllenhaal

How about a Howard's mom origin story?

23. Henry

Moderator Moderator

This isn't on Hulu, so I won't be able to do a watch with you guys. :tear:

24. jean-luc davis

Shut the FFFFFFRESHFISH UP

But what if, like, all the old folks who keep this show thriving hate young people enough to not watch the new show and it's cancelled after season 1?

25. Jake Gyllenhaal

Naw, it's going to be like Frasier and run for 10 seasons